Is it annoying if a girl texts first?

Typically i never text first. But i started hanging out with this guy and i like him so much it has been hard to resist the urge to text him. In general unless we are making plans he's not a very good texter. The last text convo was initiated by myself and it has been a few days. I was also the last person to respond in the conversation. My sane state of mind is screaming to wait him out and make him text first. But the urge to just text him is so strong. i dont want to annoy him but i dont want him to think im not in to him and go away.

What should i do?
Is it annoying if a girl texts first?

424

Most Helpful Guys

• I think take the bull by the horns. he may not be interested enough as yet.

why not text him, get talking on the phone, and then suggest a weekly text date to catch up. would that be fun? see what he says? that way, you aren't waiting around, it's an arraanged plan. basically you are asking him out to text.. lol. much rather you talk on phone though.

yes, it may get too much... sorry. girls get those feelings, they get clingy. so do guys...

• Ok let me ask you did he start the relationship? Like he started talking to you? Because if so you then sure it’s fine to text him first but if you are always initiating then that prob not a great sign

• ya he's the one that hit me up fist and made the plans the first time we hungout

Most Helpful Girl

• Text him. If he finds getting a text annoying you don't have the time to deal with him.