Have your friends ever made fun of you for getting rejected?

0|3

Most Helpful Guys

• Yes, and those people also are no longer my friends. Especially when they were previously saying how I needed to overcome my extreme fear of rejection, which has caused me a lot of problems in my social and professional life.

0|2
    0|0
  • They used to sometimes, but since it is clear that rejection is just part of the game and doesn't bother me, they don't any longer.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• No but I was a bit of a late bloomer so spent a long time getting asked things like why haven't I dated etc.

0|2
    0|0
  • No, not really. Rejection sucks so I think usually they're a bit nicer about it.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Never. Because people like that are not your friends, and you have to be really naive and ignorant to think that a friend would actually do that to you. They will accept you in all your stages but they will not mock or tear you down. Any so-called friend of mine does that to me they would be immediately cut off out of my life.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, if anything they pity me, console me, or offer to beat up or get the guy that turned me down.

That's why my friends are awesome!

0|2
    0|0
  • There is a problem in your statement. Those who made fun of you after being rejected cannot be your friends by definition. You must be talking about leaches, they can and often do definitely do. A reection is generally hurtful. An idiot geys that. In most cases, normal people sympathize in some sort of commonly shared grief. Those not might react otherwise

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, i guess in girls it doesn't happens mostly... Girls tend to not telling her friends before attempting, until it becomes successful.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes! The man was there with his boyfriend I was embarrassed 😳

0|2
    0|0
  • No, because I've never really been rejected.

But I fully expect my friend to and when he is I to will tease and make fun of him because that's just how we are.

0|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't say when it comes to rejection, more when it comes to a break up. It was brutal, we still keep in contact but I don't see them the same way anymore, not after that.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, not yet. I have been fortunate to have friends who been supportive. Saying things like, "You are too good for her, bro." Or "She fucked up."

0|0
    0|0
  • No, quite the opposite in actual fact, in being extremely supportive.

0|2
    0|0
  • Can't be rejected if you never ask in the first place
    Have your friends ever made fun of you for getting rejected?

0|0
    0|0
  • My friends haven't. But, I don't really have friends, so that's pointless anyways. Other people have though, a lot.

0|1
    0|0
  • Thankfully, it never happened to me.
    It must feel horrible.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, they make fun of me when a guy have an interest in me.

0|2
    0|0
    • Same. They get jealous and say, "Ew! You like HER?" Or, "that girl likes you. That is disgusting!"

• Yes but at least a week later so they did not make me feel worse I was surprised by the support they gave right after the fact anyway

0|1
    0|0
  • I've never been rejected because I've never approached a guy when a guy broke up with me my friends were supportive

0|0
    0|0
  • Noo.. They make fun of me when a girl shows interest

0|1
    0|0
  • I've actually made fun of myself before they get the chance.

0|1
    0|0
  • Of course, we are diabolical when it comes to small failures of the other. It's just for laughs, though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes they have but the very same thing has been done to them as well so it evens out

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't get rejected.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|2
    0|0
  • No, surprisingly.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes they did

0|2
    0|0
  • Yeah but that's what we do lol.

1|1
    0|0
  • Every fucking day

0|1
    0|0
  • Never , my friends aren't like that.

0|2
    0|0
  • Ha no they just make fun of me for being single 😂

0|1
    0|0
  • Not that i know of

0|1
    0|0
  • What friends

0|1
    0|0
  • All the time sir.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, never had that happen.

0|1
    0|0
  • That’s horrible. Not quite no.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have never been rejected

0|0
    0|1
  • not that I know of

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, that's why I stopped bothering with 'friends'. They only ever relish in your misery and sorrow, and take sadistic pleasure in every hardship and setback you face. I hate people- hate 'friends'.

0|1
    0|0
    • Correction! They were not FRIENDS. Wrong vocabulary there. They were just idiots who linger around others to make themselves feel less miserable than they already are. I have seen friends who fight with you for your own good, even of it pisses you off.

Recommended myTakes