Have your friends ever made fun of you for getting rejected?

1623

Most Helpful Guys

• Yes, and those people also are no longer my friends. Especially when they were previously saying how I needed to overcome my extreme fear of rejection, which has caused me a lot of problems in my social and professional life.

• They used to sometimes, but since it is clear that rejection is just part of the game and doesn't bother me, they don't any longer.

Most Helpful Girls

• No but I was a bit of a late bloomer so spent a long time getting asked things like why haven't I dated etc.

• No, not really. Rejection sucks so I think usually they're a bit nicer about it.