Would you still approach someone and ask them out even if you know you have no chance?

0|2

Most Helpful Girls

• It depends. If I had to see that person often, or he was with friends, I wouldn’t do it but If he was alone and I don’t see him on daily basis than why not

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Nope. Which is why I don't get any dates 🤷‍♂️

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Of course. It can still be a confidence builder and good practice. You may also be less nervous if you have no expectations.

1|3
    0|1
    • On the flip side, you might become objectionable; and then draw the attention of the wrong kind of people. (#MeToo, etc.)

• YES because there is always a chance!

2|5
    1|2
  • No! Why waste my time, and have some guy laugh at or reject me if I know I don't have a chance.

I'm a realistic person, so I'm not going to chance or beg someone to date me. I can put my energy towards a guy that does want me.

2|0
    0|0
    • Exactly! I don't know why most the comments are saying yes😂 if you know you're gonna get rejected its just a waste of energy to ask anyways

• @LuvAsh Thank you!!! Let them learn the hard way, LOL.
      I mean it IS good to be persistent, but if you know the other person doesn't like you, you're just wasting your time.

• If I know there's a lady I like that I'll be seeing sometimes I'll talk to another first to calm nerves if needed. I've found if I get denied earlier by someone else it makes me looser for the rest of the night

1|0
    0|0
  • What you mean like ask someone's bride out at a wedding? Yeah no problem hold my beer.

Would you still approach someone and ask them out even if you know you have no chance?

0|0
    1|0
  • No, what would be the point.
    Besides i don't approach women anymore. If they're interested they can come talk to me. I ain't playing their game anymore. :)

1|2
    0|0
  • I have done it many times and rejection has only made me stronger and therefore more successful with women anyway. It can build confidence.

1|0
    0|0
  • No chance as in terms of what? Their looks or their personality? I never have no chance when it comes to looks, but there are always women who's personality doesn't match mine.

1|0
    0|0
  • There is always a chance because I'm the best. However, I no longer approach and will never do it again. There are so many better ways of spending my time.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would because there's harm in trying since we only live once 😊

1|0
    0|0
  • No because they actually have no chance with me. They need to meet MY standards. They need to approach me or have their friends introduce us. I don't approach anyone in terms of dating just because society tells you to

1|1
    0|0
  • I just make friends and make sure she enjoys her time with me, than I wait for her to ask me out. The only time I asked a girl out was when I was 15 and she loved that I straight up asked her out instead of trying some trick or something

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think people work in a way they can take dozens of rejections for then to pretend like nothing happened. That has been proved to be detrimental to mental health and you can find info by simply googling on it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't really force it. I tend to only ask girls out if we are doing something together/had a natural interaction. I don't look for girls to ask out is what I'm saying I guess

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't have time for that anymore, so even if I had a 100% success chance, I wouldn't approach.
    Got better things to do.

1|1
    0|0
  • Absolutely, what's the worst that can happen? She says no, at least I won't spend my life wondering what could have been.

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably with that outlook you do have no chance girl

1|0
    0|0
  • Not to sound arrogant, but I’ve never encountered an eligible girl that I felt I had no chance with.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't even approach ones I think I might have a chance with lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would because when you fail miserably it's the beginning of something great.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yup.
    There's never 0 chance.
    And even if I fail, I learnes something and improved in a way or another!

1|0
    0|0
  • How do you know you have no chance? The Johari Window is a real bitch.

0|0
    0|0
  • The first initial attraction to someone is strong then hell yes

1|0
    0|0
  • Look at all these guys saying yes no wonder they get rejected so much

1|0
    0|2
  • I've done it once, but later it ended up hurting me a lot. As such, I doubt I'll do it again

1|0
    1|0
  • Done it before, I can always do it again, life is all about taking risks.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope, the girl has to be very blatantly obvious for me to even think about it. I'm not wasting my time on a girl I have no chance with.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on why I have no chance. If it's because she already loves someone else, then no, I wouldn't.

1|0
    0|0
  • You can't possibly know you have no chance until you ask

1|0
    0|0
  • I dont feel like i have a chance with too many, but i will try

1|0
    0|0
  • With that kind of attitude who is going to say yes? Hmmmm?

1|0
    0|0
  • How would you know if there’s a chance or not until you ask them out?

1|0
    0|0
  • Shit girl, I probably wouldn't do it even if I knew I had an 80% chance of success.

1|0
    0|0
  • If I had the confidence yes I need this confidence you never know till you ask. Which is my question to you and to all women who might read this am I attractive enough to date? I dont really care about the personality side I can get that figured easy enough. I care about the physical side I am getting in shape now and am currently skinny. I am willing to do anything including get height surgery y'all let me know because I am serious I dont want to be stuck in this I have to compromise I am attracted to whom I'm attracted to and it won't change. I need this and care so much because I get weird vibes off women so I never know and I'm too scared to approach. This was a perfect question for me to ask this so sorry if I am piggybacking.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would definitely do that because no one is better than the next so yes 👍

1|0
    0|0
  • No. If I knew that I had no chance with a girl, why would I waste my time asking her out?

1|0
    0|0
  • If he has a girlfriend or something if that’s what U mean by have no chance then no.

1|0
    0|0
  • That's how I ended up in my current relationship.

1|0
    0|0
  • Unless they gay, there is no way to know. So yes.

1|0
    0|0
  • I did. We're together now :)

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I have no chance with anyone anyway

1|0
    0|0
  • SURE - THATS ME ON A REGULAR BASIS :( LOL

1|1
    0|0
  • Probably not

2|0
    0|0
    • If I know for sure that I have no chance then there's no point in me even wasting my time

• Yes you never know.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes, absolutely.

1|1
    0|0
  • Nah.

1|1
    0|0
  • Nope

1|0
    0|0