Do you conceal your surprise well when someone approaches you?

0|1

Most Helpful Girls

• I'm not sure. Usually I am a deer in the headlights. I stare at the floor and I rarely make eye contact after that. And my face is probably red. I usually feel uncomfortable and too weak to say no.

0|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I would say i'm mote suspicious than surprised. And i would say it's pretty obvious.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I don't remember! :) :) :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Lol no because typically im direct and approach them first. Im not one to wait

0|1
    0|0
  • I can never conceal my surprise or emotions in any case let alone some girl approaching me.

But, it is also not l like that I will start dancing being uncontrollable

0|1
    0|0
  • I would have to be approached first to answer this xD

0|2
    0|1
  • I can tell when someone is about to approach me. I don't know I'm not shocked but just depends on who they are and from there I react accordingly

0|1
    0|0
  • Not too well, my eyes usually open wide when I am surprised.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm not sure. I've been told my face is quite expressive and I am honest no matter how hard I try not to be.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have never been approached 'out of the blue' by a girl. It's always an escalation of showing mutual interest.
    Maybe one time in the school, a little bit introverted but very attractive girl stood in front of me and asked me if I want be her boyfriend. I had a girlfriend hence I said no. Next day she came full 'tuned' in a red mini dress into the class, all guys woke up and couldn't close their mouths while watching on her. She paraded in front of me in style of "you could have that all but you said no"... XD

0|1
    0|0
  • Only when ask me out out of no where other than that I'm easily approached

0|1
    0|0
  • I would probably have a what do you need from me look cause that doesn't typically happen. Lol

0|1
    0|0
    • Plus girls aren't very good at approaching guys. They're a little too discrete about it which makes it totally weird. Like for example I was at a bar one time a few years ago and these two smoking hot girls came up to me when I was walking to another part of the bar and were like didn't you go to bla bla school, a school with 5,500 kids which back then I was the shy guy who never talked to anyone. I was like yeah... yeah I was in your class. lol They walked away after that and I was like oh should I have just said no? That was 10 years ago, like i'm supposed to remember something like that?

• That approach probably wasn't that awkward now that I think about it, but I was just caught off guard is all.

• I show my surprise. I do not like to hide my surprised state.

0|1
    0|0
  • i am an edgy teenager so i just look at them disparagingly

0|0
    0|0
  • Why would I be suprised if someone talks to me

0|1
    0|0
  • It depends on the situation

0|1
    0|0
  • Never been approached to be fair.

0|1
    0|0
  • What if I'm not surprised to see them? 😁

0|1
    0|0
  • No I dont try to when I try to it never works

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd like to think so! :)

0|1
    0|0
  • yeah

0|1
    0|0
  • Nobody approaches me.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm very good at holding a poker face.

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends on the type of approach

0|1
    0|0
  • Probably not

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes l do

0|1
    0|0
  • No, I don't feel surprise - that would assume I knew for sure they approached me because they like how I look.

0|1
    0|0
  • I used to conceal it with a welcoming smile. But i learnt from that mistake. I was alone eating chips at chillis. Then a guy who was nicely dressed approached me. I knew it already that he served in a church because of how he talked and you know, the vibe? We discussed the bible, and to be fair i enjoyed the conversation bcoz i was also serving in my church at the time. And then his friends came and sat across my table. We also had conversation, but more on personal life. Then they invited me to come to their church the following day. They took my number, and i got theirs too. I went to their church the following day, a regular service was held. After the service, they asked me to stay. I did bcoz i thought we would just chat, and bcoz i needed to kill time before id meet my friends. Everything happened so fast that they were just showing me the other rooms of their church and i found myself being baptized and becoming officially a member. I didn't even had a chance to say no. Today, as much as possible i would exagerate my surprise just to drive away strangers who would approach me.

0|1
    0|0
  • No , they can tell

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes