URGENT!!! What does it mean if your partner is unsure about the relationship and who to be with?

Anonymous
Like he's with me even tho we had really bad times to the point we took 2 breaks. And he got back with me.

We been together for 8 years and I do feel insecure at times. So he basically got on well with a girl during our break thinking it was over and actually fell for her and has feelings for her to the point he's confused who to fucking be with.

Like WTF I never done anything like this cause I truly love him. How can he be confused he goes he thought it was over when we were on a break and naw we jus argue.

But he hasn't spoke to her and they have the same classes🙄and what does it mean he's confused. I feel so jealous cause she's good looking girl than me and they get on unlike me and my boyfriend because of her😭

He still with me tho but is confused and still likes her a lot... Wtf does it mean
+1 y
Need more advice guys and will he chose me or her and why doubt our 8 year relationship. Yes we argue a lot but we still together
3
2