What did you wish you knew about flirting when you first started that you know now?

What did you wish you knew about flirting when you first started that you know now?

For me, it is that it usually isn't important what you say as opposed to how.

0|2

Most Helpful Guys

• Three things:
    1. Just because a girl flirts, it don't mean she likes you.
    2. Girls in relationships can be attracted to you easily.
    3. Girls can be crazy as fuck.

0|1
    0|0
  • It doesn't always need a pickup line to start a convo

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• That apparently there's an "art" to it and that's lame. And people that are flirty are going to always be that way.

0|1
    0|0
  • That everyone reacts differently and how to flirt back without feeling awkward about it.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• How to do it right lol. I sucked at flirting when I first started.

0|1
    0|0
  • Eye contact, smiling and touching you usually means they like you

Unknowingly rejected so many women who hit on me because i didn't know that they were doing it πŸ˜‚

1|1
    0|0
  • I got it right away with the first girl I flirted with. Just stalked her and saw her kissing another guy. Never underestimate the power of stalking.

0|1
    0|0
  • Have to be confident and not apologize for what you say... not back down.

0|1
    0|0
  • That you don't need to actually flirt to attract someone, just talk about everyday BS can be good enough. A lot of women want normal conversation and not just a bunch of cheesy pick-up lines.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nothing. Because everything is assumptions on my part. I'd just rather not do it then oretend to be somebody i'm not.

0|1
    0|0
  • When girls were interested in me. A ton of girls have told me they had a crush on me in the past and I suspect there's many who never said anything. Thinking back I can recall several instances where girls hit on me and I didn't realize it. I only discovered I'm attractive to the opposite sex within the past year

0|0
    0|0
  • that i don't have to change who i am to impress the person.

0|1
    0|0
  • How to flirt back without making a fool of yourself... πŸ˜…

0|1
    0|0
  • Don’t be shy when you do it I would have yelled in my own face then my younger self would have just blew me off

0|1
    0|0
  • Never start anything you aren’t 1000% certain you want to take all the way. It’s easy to start. Way harder to put out.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's harder than it looks. Sometimes your message can be misunderstood

0|2
    0|0
  • not to say your the most beautiful girl I've ever seen cuz fake compliments girls hate

0|1
    0|0
  • Actually flirt back :')

0|1
    0|0
  • I still dont know how lol

0|1
    0|0
  • That I shouldn't waste my time with it.

1|1
    0|0
  • Knowing which words wins her.

0|1
    0|0
  • How to identify it... wait I still don't know that

0|1
    0|0
  • Be first

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I wish I know how to do it now...

0|1
    0|0
  • Wouldn't know, I wish i knew a lot about it

0|1
    0|0
  • Eye contact is super important 🌚

0|0
    0|0
  • That not everyone that flirts means it. Generally I've never had any problems with it so I had to scrape the barrel on this one.

0|1
    0|0
  • That despite everything they say they want you to be a little pushy and dominating - that is IF they like you. If they don't its sexual harassment and get a lawyer. Since women's signals are ambiguous good luck telling the difference.

0|2
    0|0
  • That you only get flirted back if you are good looking because it is only what girl are into.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes