If you had feelings for someone and they rejected you, what do you do?

• Avoid them as much as possible
  • Nothing but I still check them out
  • Cry
    Vote C
  • Keep my distance to avoid catching more feelings.
    Vote D
  • Other (explain)
    Vote E

4470

Most Helpful Girls

• I agree with @coachTanthony
    Accepting the fact that they don’t love you the same way is the healthiest thing you can do, move on in good terms with that person.

• Honest rejection is better than ghosting me or leading me on... I will move on. His loss

Most Helpful Guys

• You can't help who you love you just do. Doesn't mean they will feel the same. Take it... accept it... and move on. This is part of life.

• Talk to other people is what you should do. No sense crying over spilled milk.