How would you respond to a VERY forward man, in public, ladies? Is there any situation in which you wouldn't take offense?

He's the very soul of confidence. You notice he is dressed very well, as he walks directly up to you slow and steady, self-assured, staring into your eyes, he says in a slow and subdued voice, making direct eye contact, "Hey... I'm ~Jack. What's your name?" And sticks out his hand for a hand shake. You grab it, and he holds it a bit too long while staring deeply into your eyes with a subtle smirk, as if he knows your secret. If you're receptive or at least not un-receptive, allowing him into your personal bubble, he takes a step forward, striding even deeper into your personal space, making your bodies nearly touch as he whispers in your ear, "You're beautiful."

You've never met this man before. How do you react?

30