Is this a date or friendly thing?

I'd been talking to a guy from my college class playfully for a few months now, we aren't "friends" in the sense that we ever hang out or anything, but we text and talk in person a lot. We made a bet about basketball recently, and later he texted me "loser buys coffee". Is this his way of asking me out or is this supposed to be like a friendship thing only? I am actually clueless lol

32

Most Helpful Guy

• Anyway you have to go out with him even if you win or lose.
    He texted you "loser buys coffee". If you lose and have to pay the bill but the guy tries to pay the bill then it makes clear that he wants to be more than just normal friends.

• 7 d ago

Thank you! Looks like i will be losing the bet so this is actually helpful haha

Most Helpful Girl

• Omg I don't know lol it sounds like he's asking u out

• 8 d ago

thanks girl. yeah I don't know either im confused and over analyze everything lol