Is this even legal?

i was shopping in a shop called CEX it is a game shop and this group of beyond sexy chavs walk in
one of the guys saw me looking at him i was stunned by how sexy he was also he wood not stop grabbing his crotch what made me hard. anyway i love basketball shorts and sweatpants with lose boxers it was very obvious that i was hard anyway the guys name was john he came over to me and said i have seen you looking at me what do you want do you fansey me is that it then he grabed my crotch and said you wood get it boy what ever that means looked at my obvious tent bulge and bashed it and laughed to himself also he was rock hard also i think he jizz because they was a back spot come up on his light gray nike joggers anyway i am still feeling horney from what happend. john was 33 and i am 19 i do not want it to happen again even if i liked it at the time

11