I've been in love with my best friend for 3 years and no one can know?

gosh there's so much to say and i dont know where to start. everything about him drives me absolutely crazy. I have turn offs and things that i find annoying and are deal breakers for boys but when he does them it's like i'm not even capable of being annoyed. we flirt and mess around in a way that has built up a lot of sexual tension. um, ever since I met him I knew he was the one I wanted in my life forever but he apparently didn't feel the same way. we tell each other everything and one day he told me he had a crush on someone, he wanted me to guess and went on to describe me. Im one of the only black girls in school, the other one is MY BEST FRIEND yeahhhhh he says likes my best friend. and now they're dating. please please please help me get over him. thinking about him makes me sick, like i get physically sick when i think about how much i care about him.

10