What does it mean when a girl glances at you, when you're not looking?

I'm on the bike, and the girl next to me turned her head to look at me when I wasn't looking
Updates:
2 d ago
Do girls look at guys they're not attracted to?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Well if your fit and athlete yea they would check u you out. 3 days ago I was by my work and we where gonna go for a group ride and these girls passed by they say me in my race kit they thought I looked cute so I gave them a wink and they smiled

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think it's enough information to question it yet. There are many reasons she could've been looking at you.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2 d ago

Do you look at guys you don't find attractive?

• Show All
    • 2 d ago

Why did you girls change your opinions so quickly? You said I only look at ugly guys in groups but in a gym it's different

• 2 d ago

my opinions hasn't changed. I think I've confused you. I thought you where in a group discussion so as such I said anyone would id you're talking to them.
      But because you where in a gym , you may see it a little differently. firstly, never think anyone is ugly. In your eyes someone may be absolutely beautiful and another guy will dislike her. Depending on who you are, you'll always have different preferences than another.

As for the situation at hand, imagine this, you go to the bar alone to take your mind off things, a beautiful girl is sitting on the other end of the table. You would stare, right? You went for a drink and you got to see a beautiful girl. Added bonus.

• Curiosity bro

0|0
    0|0
  • Making sure you are not a creep

0|0
    0|0
    • 2 d ago

If that was the case then why did she pick a bike right next to me?

Recommended myTakes