Guys, what do you think about hard to get?

Guys, do you like it when a girl plays hard to get? I’m generally a pretty straightforward girl and cannot, for the life of me, flirt like that with people. So yeah, I was curious because I don’t know whether or not it decreases my chances of getting a guy interested. Sincerely, Me

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• It's OK to be a bit timid or cautious. Some women just go overboard with it and I personally will very disinterested fast.

1|0
    0|0
  • If a girl plays hard to get with me she has no chance because I will never think of her as a potential girlfriend. Feeling like they are into me is very important for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind it a little bit, but generally I had hate. I prefer people being straight-forward rather than playing mind games.

0|0
    0|0
  • No we do not like it at all.
    You are not that special and we won't wait around for you.
    Instead, we will find your replacement.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I dont play games, but im sure some simps will fall for it

1|0
    0|0
  • I dont like that plus I probably read that as not interested people should be more honest and label their phrase honestly but " playing hard to get " to me is childish

0|0
    0|0
  • I enjoy "the chase" under the right set of circumstances... But I also have an appreciation for bluntness.

0|0
    0|0
  • Haha no I just walk if she does. It's such a stupid thing and immature af. Stop wasting my time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I do not waste my time with girls who play that game.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am not into games.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes