1 mo

This man is a lot older than me, but I like him. What could his behaviour towards me mean?

So he has been treating me very nice, even though we really don't know each other well yet.

He opens doors for me, tries to act cool and manly, is really funny around me, laughs at everything I say, stares at me a lot - also directly in my eyes while smiling, I think he blushed once while looking at me, he offers little actions of help, mentally supports me in what I do, is generally attentive and polite, I think he tried to stand a bit closer to me than normal a few times, it seems to me there is a good tension when we're together and I feel like he really likes looking at me and is interested in how I do things. And he also gets a bit clumsy (which is really, really cute).

Is it too soon to understand what he could want from me, if he wants anything at all? (Maybe he just finds me cute and is a natural flirt and that's it?)

Thanks!
5
3