+1 y

She wants to date me too but she doesn't want to cheat on her boyfriend. Too much for little old me?

So I was introduced to this girl from a friends ad I started to chat to her online, and I asked her on a date and she said she had a boyfriend. So I thought okay, and I forgot about it.

Then she is invited (by the same mate) to my birthday party, which is over a weekend, and we get on really well, and she stand too close to me, and holds my arm when we're walking and just generally seems to be receptive to me the whole time.

By now I really like her and I can't stop thinking about her, so the next day I tell her how I feel and that I want to date her. she tells me she wants to date me too but she doesn't want to cheat on her boyfriend (who lives in another country). So I think cool, we can just be friends and perhaps, if their relationship is not too serious, then something more will happen.

The problem I have is that I'm smitten. We're going on 'a date' (I don't really know what it is) soon, and we talk a lot, I basically think I'm giving her too much attention, and I'm scared I'll blow it. Also in the back of my mind I think that maybe she just wants my attention and she doesn't really want to take it anywhere.

Normally, if you aren't that bothered too much that it'll work out, it's easy, but I really like her so it's hard. Any advice would be appreciated, just generally, do you think she could be leading me on and/or how should I play it?

Thanks

2
1