28 d

He held hands with me took me somewhere private then called me pretty? What does it mean?

Something bad was going on with one our friends and I was walking down the stairs and I was shaking because I was scared then I told myself that I was shaking thinking no one was behind me then one of guys that I had met a few nights ago who is very shy and quiet to himself and he was like behind me “you are shaking, do you need a hug?” He grabbed me and hugged me then he was saying “we need to find a empty room to escape this situation” then he grabbed my hand and we ran away to find An empty room so we arrived to the empty room I sat on top the bed and he grabbed a chair and held my hand and told me that I was amazing and this funny girl and that I was pretty. So my question is was he trying to calm me down or was he flirting with me? what does this mean? Does he like me? This is just weird to me because his friends had said that he isn’t a flirting type and tend to not show affection to others.
28 d
he isn’t a creepy guy lol we are same age and actually pretty chill and we had our good conversations and he very respectful
8
2