9 d

So, I don't understand how you're supposed to have time to play with the opposite gender when we have to work all the time to pay expenses?

Call me crazy -- but this isn't satire.

How do people have time for anything except working? Like after sleeping, eating, exercising... there's no time.

Do people really limit themselves to only their one or two days off of work for that purpose? Or do you work 9 - 5 and limit yourself to after-5pm flirting?

Seems to me there's a conflict here. Almost as if our economy and culture was designed to limit opportunities to meet people... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Unless you either 1) stick with one person you've known a long time and even then only spend time together rarely, 2) like your job and meet coworkers or 3) are a self-employed artist with tons of freetime (maybe?).

Maybe UBI is the answer to this strange issue?
5
3