3 d

How do girls generally want a guy to flirt? Or what way can I guy flirt or compliment a girl without it being creepy?

+5Xper
I have no "game" and im very awkward when it comes to flirting and all my tips and like ideas about flirting have come from old movies and the classic "man" way of flirting (never rude tho) and nowadays im worried that'll seem creepy or crossing some boundaries and i dont really know what i can do now to show a girl im interested or what to do to get girls to like me and take an interest in me.

Girls, help me out, what can a guy do to "flirt" without it being creepy or rude or unwanted?
3 d
by the way i don't mean "classic man flirting" as in wolf-whistling and harassment, i mean like pick-up lines and complimenting and stuff
2