2 d

Do guys think I'm unattractive because I am or Is it because I think I'm unattractive?

So usually when I have crushes, I’ve found them to be really attractive but when I go to tell them that I’m interested I get rejected and they tell me there's other fishes in the sea. So then, I go and doubt myself because if it happens often It’s more likely that I’m the problem, not them and then I start to believe I’m not attractive and that me being a colored person might be what guys are not really into since all my past crushes just happened to be white. If they’re not attracted to me and I’m having doubts about myself and thinking wow I must actually be ugly if no guys really find me attractive, and I start to hate myself for even trying like I tell myself why do I even try like its just never going to happen (relationship). I think its also because I hate myself and when you’re right about things like when you have a crush and then you go and tell them and they don't feel the same way its like it becomes a fact, not a doubt and it just proves something to myself. I don't know if anyone has a disgusting feeling when you try to Flirt with someone like its just a gross feeling that you feel about yourself. I feel like I’m honestly lost and I have no idea what to do any comments at this point will help me, sorry for the long paragraph.
4
2