10 d

Help! Is he a player?

I met this guy few weeks ago over a website. He is a mechanical engineering graduate, as well as has a masters. Even better, he is already working as a design engineer in a company. So basically he is a successful person and i liked that. He is few years older than me. He is in the UK and I study in the UK, but am currently away for summer break. We turned out to have many things in common too. Therefore we agreed to add each other on SC. We’ve been talking to each other for the last two weeks, he was being so sweet. We were talking about meeting when I am back. I know he is a real person because I made a research on him 😂 he is telling the truth. But recently, he just started replying me quite late. I did not care at first as he apologized to me and said he did not have any proper time to talk to me and he is working on it. But now I feel like he is playing around; we agreed to have a video call and he ditched me twice. We also exchanged snaps so its nothing like he is hiding from me. Now he is not replying since yesterday afternoon. I texted him this morning and asked ‘you there?’ and I still have nothing... honestly, this is not helping my anxiety and am considering to remove him from my list. What do you think?
Help! Is he a player?
Add Opinion