8 d

The big question: does he like me?

Basically this guy who is my coworker started a couple of months ago. About a month or more ago after barely talking to em the first month we were the last two people at work and he stayed around to chat with me a little bit and then said “not this weekend cause I’m at the beach with my family but maybe next we can hang out?” We hung out and I thought he forgot until the night before he texted me saying “nah I didn’t forget” time passes he compliments my singing voice, he stares at me at work a little (atleast I think so) after the first hanging out he says next time you should come to my house. Two nights ago sends me a song named “i want you” at 10:30pm. Next day, My coworker was talking about us hooking up as an example for why office relationships can’t work or something and then he said “that would never happen” and laughed. It hurt my feelings a little but two days later I didn’t show up to work on time and he said “I was just about to text u where are u” and then invites me out for a night in the city with him and his friends.
The big question: does he like me?
Add Opinion