2 d

Guys, are back massages a friendly gesture or flirt technique?

Longtime guy friend.. brief intimacy a few years ago. He’d act weird when other guys were nice to me before he moved and a few times since then. He’s normally casual about relationships. Have visited a few times since he moved. Most recent visit he invited me to the lake and said bring my bikini. He sprayed lotion on my back.. rubbed my shoulders, neck/back and legs. He smacked my butt a couple times when I’d mentioned that the weight had gained has recently went there.. he said I know and smacked it. Weird part is that he said he liked friends with benefits but acting weird when other guys were nice to me didn’t make sense.. especially since he’s moved. The lake visit was nice but did leave me confused. It’s the first time he’d done anything public like that. Right after he moved he said we’re friends, I don’t know when I’ll see you.. and “if the benefits happen”.. I’m just hoping I didn’t misread the lake visit as flirt. When we were in the water he did splash me a couple times. Opinions appreciated 🙂
Friendly
Vote A
Flirt
Vote B
Both
Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
GirlGuy
Guys, are back massages a friendly gesture or flirt technique?
Add Opinion