1 d

He disappeared randomly! What’s going on?

Hello, I met this guy over a website very randomly. Its that website which allows you to connect random strangers for some random chat so it was not like a dating app. I would normally never use this website, but I was quite bored and thought there would be no harm just talking to someone. Anyway, he turned out to live where I study (I am away for summer break atm). He was also well educated and sweet. I am doing a science degree and he was graduated with a science degree. We turned out to have many other things in common as well. We agreed to add each other on SC. We exchanged selfies and been talking for the last two weeks. We even made a plan on what we could do when I’m back from home - I also made a research on him so he is not lying about himself. Last few days, I have not received any replies from him. He was sometimes replying me quite late but he has a full time job and I understand how busy he can be (he apologized once because of this). I got really angry at first because I assumed he was just ignoring me but now I am actually really worried. We are only friends on SC, I am sure he was not being online on SC either. I texted him last morning and asked if he was okay as he ditched me for our video chat. Now I texted him once more and the last, saying I am really worried about him and want him to let me know whats going on. I am not going to spam him, but I really need an idea. I don’t know any of his friends, and even I did it would be so bizarre texting one of them. Please help me...
He disappeared randomly! What’s going on?
Add Opinion