26 d

Is it advisable to have an open conversation with my close guy friend about our (perceived) feelings for each other?

I have a guy friend I work with and talk to during the day at work and we call each other every night.

We talk about a lot, there are no true walls up in our friendship. When I go over to his house there’s a lot of sexual tension. We cuddled and told each other how much we love and trust each other. We tell each other how much the other means and frequently have sentimental moments between each other.

When we stare into each other’s eyes it’s like staring into forever, we look at each other like we crave one another.

We have not had an open conversation about our feelings for each other. Should I leave it or should we talk about it?
2
1