9 d

When Someone Likes You and You Don't Like Them Back, What Are Ways You Have Rejected Them?

When someone has feelings for you, but you don't feel the same back, in what ways or what have you said to reject them? Do you let them down easy, because you're flattered but feel bad? Are you blunt and straight to the point, not caring about how it'll affect them? What do you say? What are things you have said?

Back in Elementary School, I was oblivious but girls would crowd around me and always want to give me hugs and hang out outside of school, but I truly didn't even know what a "girlfriend" was until late Middle School. Tons of girls liked me and I was too innocent to notice. From Middle School onward, no girls have liked me, not since Elementary, so I don't really do a lot of rejecting. Now it's the days where I like girls and they reject me. Most of the girls I seem to gain feelings for want to avoid confrontation, and would rather avoid talking to me altogether than them having to tell me they don't feel the same. But that's the rejection I take.
1
1