11 d

Im a girl and I have a huge crush on another girl from college, I wanna be with her but she's taken, should I tell her I like her or what should I do?

I met this girl at the beginning of the semester, I got a crush on her since the first day of classes, also, I feel we connect on a mental level, you know same way of thinking and such, and everything she does is funny or interesting to me. I've recently started to hang out with her and friends on campus every couple of days a week. But days ago I found out she has a girlfriend. I have no idea how long they been together, someone told me, 2 years. I know who her girlfriend is though, she sometimes hang out with us, and it breaks my heart everytime I see her and my crush being lovey dovey each other. The other day me and my crush were talking about anything, she was telling me about her things and family and somewhere in between she brought up the lgbt topic, she told me she's into girls and that she has a girlfriend. She even asked me if I was straight, or bi or something, I told her that I would leave it as a secret for now, she agreed. But overall, she doesn't know I'm falling for her. I wanna tell her how I feel but at the same time I dont know if that would mess up everything. Also, I'm sad 'cause her girlfriend is hot, she looks thousand times better than me, and that's what also discourages me💔.
2
0