4 d

Is playfully wrestling (?) My female friend just us having fun or is there something more there?

Clarification on the question mark. I'm not certain if this would exactly count as wrestling. It's pretty close, but there's a better word for it somewhere.

Both of us are in our early twenties, and I have known her for maybe five years. We were hanging out the other night and I decided to mess with her. She has a cat, and I took one of the cat toys (the one with the stick and the string) and I started gently hitting her with the string. She them tried to get it out of my hand, which involved her climbing over me a lot and wrestling me. This went on for a good hour.

I just want to know if this is just her having fun, or if this approach was something else.
1
3