22 d

How to let a guy know you like him when you just rejected and friendzoned him?

He initially seen me at court as I wasn’t paying a fine.
He reached out to me on social media and we spoke a bit, and he wanted me to come to court with him. I did. He gotten arrested for an old warrant whilst I was there.

he spoke to me after it tried to meet me then suddenly ghosted me for 2/3 weeks and blocked me everywhere. He texted me a few days ago saying he’s sorry his mental health has been bad.

i realised he was in a relationship whilst he asked me to go to court but he said it has now ended which seems to be true. we met, we went to his house. I like him, but I’m cautious as I feel I deserve to be taken out especially after me going to court with him then having to deal with him being arrested.. he tried to kiss me three times. I pulled away.

he eventually offered to walk me half way home I said no u don’t have to he questioned me on why, then he shown me out, I kissed him just outside and he smiled but then tensed and didn’t kiss back so I left it. I really like him and want to make it work but I basically admitted I only wanna be friends as I was bitter about him thinking his house was a date. Any advice? Shall I text him.
22 d
Update: I guess me pulling away from his kiss three times was enough for him to call it off.. he completely blocked me everywhere. LOL
9
0