Would you ever ask a random stranger to dance (also see below)?

DizzyDesii
there's a new show called Flirty Dancing. Its a blind date and you dont get to talk... only dance in like a music video style. You do this blind date with two different people and then at the end of the date you only officially meet the person you choose. Lol its cute but the way they breathing afterwards is hilarious 😂 Skip to the dance scenes in this vid. Skip to 6:30. Its only about 30 secs long and then skip again to 19:00. Theyre both only like 30 secs long. I can't believe they had hat girl dragged on a wooden bench 😂 she gota have splinters in her azz
#FeelFreeToList #FlirtyDancing #Heelarious
Yes i’d ask them
Yes but only if they asked me
No because im too shy
Vote C
No because i dont dance
Vote D
GirlGuy
9 mo
Lol there was one time i did dance in a crowd. Well three times but this ones worth talking about 😂 we didn't ask eachother to dance but it was an EDM concert at a college homecoming. Dude started dancin against my ass and im dancin back and actually kinda having fun although in front of a huge crowd. But the lights flicker the whole time so i didn't worry about people staring. At the end, the lights come on, and dude had a whole girl sitting on his shoulders the whole time he was dancing wit me. Tf
65
16