Guys, do you change your style of flirting because of a woman's "quality" or your "intent"?

Anonymous
Just curious. There's a guy I've been curious about for a bit. I hesitate to go further cause of some things I've heard.

Like how a causal friend informed me these two flirted (texted) a while ago and he was upfront enough to be called rude/crude. Thing is, she has low standards (if she jumped in the bed with anyone, I’d said she has none as she’s scraped the barrel on men) & not exactly a "classy" reputation (she's rude, etc. and even swears like a sailor somedays).

In a passing flirt with this guy, he was quite different than the above-mentioned crude. More indirect/passive but still suggestive. In comparison to her I’ve high standards, act quite differently than the normal woman around here, and have a better reputation. To be short I’m well respected.

So, I want to know guys do you change your way of flirting.
Quality
Intent
Either / Or
Vote C
GirlGuy
13