26 d

Guys, how should I confess to my crush without making things awkward?

Anonymous
I have a crush on this guy. We're in the same class for most of the classes in school, but he never sits with me or intetact with me during normal school hours. He usually sits with his guy friends while I sit with my girl friends.

However, we go to the same club, and we're the only two in our year to join that club. So before the club starts, he'll wait for me at the door of our classroom and we'll walk to the club together. He'll even open the door for me (but I think this is normal for most guys). Then, he'll wait for me when the club ends and we'll walk together to the main enterance of the school. Those time when we walk together are the only times we're alone.

I think he is pretty comfortable to be around me. He doesn't do this to other girls, but he'll give me 3 pats in the back to comfort me, and he sometimes give me a nickname. There was once when he even called me sweetie (but that was 3 years ago).

I want to confess to him, but I don't know what to say... do you think maybe telling him that his special to me will help?
6
0