If a man walks up and strikes up a conversation what is your first thought?

broken_heart_at_48
Has the internet made it become weird for a stranger to approach you and strike up a conversation let's say while you're at the grocery store or laundry mat or maybe you're playing a slot machine at a local casino and he's being polite and somewhat charming do you feel uncomfortable when you realize the end result of him talking to you is to hit you up for your number? I mean when I was like 18ish I had literally hit up a chick in a car as they were driving by and got the digit's. Luckily the speed limit at the beach was 5 miles an hour but it was still a fast exchange. Is a fast exchange or any type cool now a days? It feels like you'd get security called on you if you tried guy's let me know if you have any recent (within the last 3 years) experience with this and ladies what's the deal?
5
4