+1 y

I see no reason why a girl can't or shouldn't ask out a guy out or make the first move, initiate?

I'm a girl and I've had no problem approaching guys and asking them out, initiating the date and relationship, but why is it still the overwhelming vast majority of the time that it has to be the guy to ask the girl out? what is so "manly", "masculine" about it? why does society or culture say it is the manly thing to do? why does it make a guy less of a "man" if he is shy to make the first move and ask the girl out, initiate? We are all humans, we all hate rejection, and everyone obviously loves it, both guys and girls when someone of the opposite gender approaches them first or initiates something with them, we all have feelings, emotions, that is part of being human. I guess I'm one of very few girls like this, I'm independent in many ways, or just often.
+1 y
overall, what's wrong with girls asking guys out?
+1 y
I was expecting more answers than this, lol
+1 y
why am I getting more answers as of recently? I was expecting more earlier
11
6