Do these things mean he wants to be with the girl or is it just fun?

Anonymous
I know not every move a guy makes needs to be overinterpreted but well, I'm not entirely sure what case it is here. Sometimes I try to not "overinterpret" and am completely oblivious to obvious flirting and then it gets weird or feelings are hurt.

So what do I do with a guy who is being very helpful, boasts a lot, but makes a point of being sensitive towards me and showing his feelings, as well as trying to show me more of his personal life? A guy who smiles a lot around me and creates kind of a "sexy" tension by staring at me a lot, and who blushes while looking at me and burying his mouth in his hand? And who is seemingly attentive towards me and gets a bit pissed when I don't call him back soon enough?

I guess it's safe to say that we like each other. I want to be on good terms with him and would just like to know how to not make a fool of myself. In case he's not actually trying to show interest, that would be awkward because I don't like being the girl who jumps to conclusions right away. So how do I find this out without acting stupid or potentially ignoring any "signs" he might be giving me? Because the latter is what I've done most of my life and I don't want that anymore.
1
1