In what way do you prefer a person/significant other show that they are confident?

I always hear guys/girls advising others to be confident because thats what everyone likes. Ehhh... i think they should specify ways to be considered confident because some people take it and run with it. They think it means to be cocky, arrogant assholes. Im personally not into a guy who says things like “I know im the shit” or “I know i look good.” I prefer the unspoken truth honestly. Like did i ask you do you look good? If i didn't, then why are you randomly bringing this up. I just need a guy who doesn't repeatedly whine about his flaws (yes, state them so we can discuss them at least once then be done with the topic)... cause im not the type to constantly tell you you’re hot. I’ll think it to myself but i won't keep feeding you and you shouldn't keep feeding someone else either 🤷‍♀️ I dont consider myself confident nor insecure but i hate a lot of things about myself. Im not gonna ask you what you think about certain body parts because i doubt i wanna hear thr truth 🤣 Shoot, truth hurts... but anyways, I also just need someone who knows what they want. Like show some ambition and determination. But dont be the type who gets rejected yet refuses to back down. Some things just aren't meant to be. Let it go. #FeelFreeToList #WhatIsConfidence
11 mo
OK I see y'all... we got some good answers here. Looks like most of us are on the same page. I was really afraid people would come talking with the “Im alpha and a gymfreak” or “I have 10 million followers on insta” and assume that meant they exude confidence
11 mo
So many great answers! I’d give you all mho if i could
33
7