+1 y

Should I give her a second chance after this letter?

My ex sent me a letter in the mail. Basically, what happened was, she lied to me (basically cheated) and went out with a guy when she said I couldn't and that she wouldn't. It's LONG.

"Hey. First off, sorry for my awful handwriting. Looks like a 4th grader's. Anyway. I'm not too sure why I'm writing a letter? I guess I just feel like maybe it'll help somehow. I hope it does. I can't block you on msn/xbl/fb. Well, I did, but. It's only been a few hours. Already, I'm erally struggling to keep myself from opening an ew text and start talking to you. I'm definitely not going to make it til June or whenever. I really want 'us' back. We both know, or at Least I know? That regardless of distance or jealousy or whatever,we're really something special, Alex. I may be barely 18? I may be only in high school and have "options?" But. 'I'm sure' isn't a strong enough word. I'm reallyreally sure you're 'it.' You're 'the one.' You're my 'soulmate.' All of those things. I'm in love with you, babe. I'm so committed and determined to find a way to fix this mess and get us back to our full potential - 'disney couple.' For the rest of my life I can PROMISE you - you're my ONLY one. I want your trust back, I want our random conversations back, our jokes, our nonstop laughing, smiling, xbl, msn, your world of text, wild pigs, whisper talking, webcamming (more than before), downloading and listening to BIRP!, watching TV. I could go on forever with this. Most of all? "I love you," "babe/baby." YOU. I want you back. My babe, my perfect boyfriend, my best friend, my future husband. My EVERYTHING. You really mean so much to me, Alex. I won't ever let you go. I can't. Oh, look who's texting me. Anyway, this may be what everyone says. It's cliche. It's whatever. But with ALL my heart, I mean it, you're my life. The other half of my heart. Everything. Alex. Babe. Baby.. Wild Pig.. I truly love you. I'm sorry for what I did. I want us back. LDR or in person; either way, I want 'us.' I hope you change your mind about me blocking you and all of that. I hope you can soon see that I'm absolutely trustworthy from now on. I really hope so, because I'm yours, forever and always; YOURS. So, please, let's try this again. We'll be happy. In love. Us again. We can be the perfect 'disney couple.' We can have - eventually at least - a house with rave-slides and secret rooms. Newport, Seattle, Philadelphia. I don't care. As long as I'm with my babe - you. I have MUCH more to say but I'm not sure how to describe it all. Hopefully you get it thuogh. Bottom line? I want you back. And I'm truly in love with you. I love you. Forever and always yours.

P.S. No matter what you say? I'm sending you a ticket in June. I want to be able to smile and see you smile and laugh and talk and hug and kiss and everything else. Just us. June '11. You're worth every penny to me. I don't care if I'm broke afterward, I just want to be with you."

Lengthy, right? Phew..
+1 y
Thanks everyone for the help.
3
6