Why can't I stop looking at other women married men, or trying to look attractive all the time to catch mens eye when there are no men to marry?

NicoleM300
I am single, and I have a problem with looking at married men, and I need to stop being so flirty with men in general. I don't know why I do that and its annoying me. It makes me look like a hoe, I am not a hoe, although I do give head to this married guy that claims to be my friend but all he really wants is sexual things from me. He makes me think I am ok and all these loser guys that just want sex tell me its ok but its not ok. I need to have something in my head that can control who I am flirty with and people to avoid. I can't even date, I am a nasty girl, and I need to stop let people tell me its ok to be nasty. I also stare a men especially if they are good looking. Please help me figure out what the hell is wrong with me and if I need a therapist.
6
0