Have you ever fallen for someone who shared the very things you hated about your exes?

DizzyDesii
I don't know how to word it lol. But its like God’s testing me. I met this great guy. The mental connection is on point with how we finish eachothers sentences and share this psychic/intuitive spark. The physical attraction is on point. Like my Gawd! He's a beauty... Half filipino/hispanic with a sexy accent. The sexual chemistry... oh fck yea dont get me started. 😂🙌 We even share this love for dancing. Plus we’re the same age. Also our height matches perfectly. Even our zodiacs mesh lol. But then there's the things i didn't like about my exes... Just like the most recent, He’s in med school, so he's prob gonna be another workaholic when school starts back soon. Hard for a girl who needs quality time. He’s not a gamer but may as well be with the “hey just one more game” everytime he claims we’ll hang at a certain time. 🙄 Im big on time management and he's reminding me of this one who constantly broke promises. Oh yea, and he's debating if he even wants kids one day due to his hectic career. Like freakin huge dealbreaker But its kinda like what do i have to lose since quarantine is in the way of me possibly doing in vitro anyways. He's also a musician and has groupies. I’ve never wanted to date someone obsessed with selfies and social media followers, etc. But I've been there. And Had no intentions of going back because i know i have a jealous streak and can only tolerate so much. Overall he's all go with the flow and im usually a planner but trying to go into this with no expectations. We just have such an intense connection and love being around eachother. Even tho he shares habits of my exes, he's still so very different. He even felt the need to apologize for their mistakes. Like wow. Not necessary but damn that made him even hotter. Like there's really sumn about this dude So im just tryna enjoy his company while i can. What about you?
#FeelFreeToList #Storytime
1 y
he's just so cute and everytime he says he misses me, I melt. We just make eachothers day. Like im not looking to build friendships but he's one of the few that i kinda wanna keep around regardless of if we just end up as friends. He told me last night that he needs me. I dont wanna be naive but i know i sound that way. But something about him is just so sexy and seems genuine. I can't get enough
1 y
I don't know whats happening 🙈 I don't know why we even have this connection because I ended my past relationships due to broken promises and dudes being bad at time management. And he stayed single for so long due to being a workaholic and knowing he couldnt give the time to those past girls. So its like damn, why me. Why are we meeting like this?
45
13