16 d

Is a complete stranger trying to get your number in a public place (eg. the city) creepy or romantic?

Fionna19
IM ASKING THIS BECAUSE IT HAPPENED TO ME. Im not asking as the strangers POV. Never in my life has this happened but today when I was sitting in a public area in the city (CBD) a guy (a complete random stranger) tried to pick me up and proceeded to tell his life story and tried to get my number despite me saying no. He seemed too old for me, but I know that is subjective, also I was not attracted to him. Personally I found this creepy, could be due to my age being 20 and he seemed 28 - 35+ (I am terrible with guessing people's ages though). Not gonna lie, it was a bit shocking to me (I've never had anyone in my life approach me solely based off looks), I didn't realise this old fashion kinda way of picking someone up, was still a thing. I also have no idea how common this is or if this is normal? I don't really have friends to talk about these things

Hahah so it seems COVID is making people more braver/desperate for dating and relationships. Also completely random but apparently I've been on this site for 5 years. I need a life 😂
Creepy
Romantic/cute
Depends on the situation, age etc. (Please comment)
Vote C
GirlGuy
3
2