2 mo

Girls, Did she like me , what would she think if I added her?

Anonymous
Confusing story but at university , me and friends would always visit a large store that gives free perfume testers on our way to lectures. A cute girl came over and asked if she could help, I asked her to pick her favourite. So she did , then I said which is her favourite out of them. So said which one do I flirted and said “I have to get it now” , she thought it was funny.
so I would visit often as I live around the corner , everytime I walked in. She would always have a huge smile on her face, then she would try and hide it. I could see her failing when I started to smile too. She also would look around people to see if it’s me. If she thought she saw me. So this went on for about a year. She would always stare , and look me when I’m not looking. But up close she would look away quickly. I was also kinda nervous too.

then she started my gym, with her friend. She kept staring at me and I look back too. Then I could see her talking about me to her friend. Everytime I walked in , her friend would tell her I am around. If I walk near she start smiling to herself again. And trying to hide it if I can see. One time I caught her off guard and asked if she was finished with a weight. And when I walked off she and her friend kept giggling which made me shy. Also she overheard me talk to my friend about her and she kept smiling to herself and looking at me from the side.
the over times she just keep looking at me if at work or in the gym and to see if I am around

although , I never asked her out because I’m crap with signals or signs. Is this what she do if she like me? Why does she do all that and I know have accidentally found her Instagram. I am not sure to add her or not. Will she think I’m weird, will it make her happy. Why did she keep smiling to herself when I’m around then trying to hide it
1