22 d

Do you think it seemed like I was flirting ( I was NOT trying to. Am NOT interested?

VIVANT
I was walking Bella and there’s some work being done to the corner bar. Normally I walk by last and politely ignore to I revert her from yelling at them.

Today I apologized as walking by but there was one guy painting and he started talking. It was a neutral conversation, I don’t even recall the detail precisely.

I do remember talking a lot- bc I do it’s just how I am- and loud bc I was across the street. It was also 6 am so I had a ton of energy bc I hadn’t done much yet so I was kinda hyper as I am in the A M.

I realized I was talking too loud too fast too much. So I was conscious of resigning it in but he kept talking and I’d forget.

He also wanted Bella to new his dog. And I had to walk by a few times bc Bella wanted to go. But she kept growling so we had to leave. I felt bad and offered to walk his dog with her if they get along in future.

Anyhow my question is during course of the conversation I said stuff like he has a really sedate personality- in a good way- ( bc Bella stopped barking) he seems gentle I mean In a good way, that he gives off peaceful vibes the conversation,

amd the second time I was there he asked me how I liked his lights, and I said it was a great idea. Lights at night look magical. He asked me what did I say they looked, I said magical..

anyhow he kept talking but I worry it seemed like I was hitting on him bc third time we passed by he was hiding inside. 😂 I don't know if he was hiding he might e just been done painting. Still I feel uncomfortable. I’m very outgoing with strangers. Once I know people I become reserved 💁‍♀️😛

How do I make things non awkward. I don’t want to ignore him when I pass by which is my usual go to. He’s a decently kind person and I don’t want to be rude. I definitely was not flirting and am NOT interested. I’m quite sure he has a girlfriend as well which is partly why I wasn’t concerned.
YESSS
NOOOO
GirlGuy
16
3