2 mo

Why can't get this outta my head!!! I don't know how many of you can read my whole story but would really help if you consider reading and helping me?

iceland1
I went to a summer camp in 2018 and we had 2 instructors. On the 3rd day, I was just roaming around the campus when one of the instructor (c) called me and gave me his cap, just coz I didn't bring one. It was a 7-day camp and while going back I asked him whether I can keep it and he said yes. On 2019, I went to the same summer camp again but to a different location (both the locations we're on the opposite side of the country) And guess what! C was there! I was super excited. I called my dad, my friends and I told them about C.
Everybody said that I had a crush on him, BUT only I know, It was not a crush, not an attraction, it was RESPECT!!! Then the whole 7-day camp... I learned so much from him. Honestly, patience, listening skills, being on time so much!

So at the end of the camp, I wrote a card for him telling how many important things he've thought me and his cap is my forever treasure. I gave it to him.

The next morning I asked him "Sir, How was the card?" And his answer was "It's safe"
I mean it's not an answer for my question!!! Until today I don't know whether he liked it or not!

Then I came back travelled almost 1,430 miles or 2,300 km. I was crying all the way back coz I was missing the camp and C

I came home and I searched for him in Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Gmail, co-instructors, that camp itself... for 1.5years!!!

Then one day I finally found C on Instagram and I was having my happy tears after a long time about him. I texted him. "Hi, Sir... Im (I), do you remember me?" He replied "Yeah (I) I do remember you".

Me: How are you sir? no reply

Then, after 2 days I texted him " Sir, sorry to bother you. I won't disturb you ever again"
He texted back saying "sry, was busy. I hope you and your family are safe in this pandemic. Bye"

I mean that's it? I've been so obsessed with him and had so much of respect on him. I searched him for 1.5 years even during my imp exams but ended up that he's not interested in the convo. I'm soo devastated.
6
2