26 d

What are some things you do, consciously and subconsciously, to let someone know you like them lowkey?

EmoKate97
OP is self explanatory, although i'll will add my two sense to help guys out there since this apparently is a tricky subject and sadly liking someone kinda has to be a game so that only someone who also likes you back and is actively looking for signals will be able to pick them up rather then someone who's contently in a relationship or not looking for a partner;

Some things i do when i like a guy;
Conscious: I will literally stare into a guy's eyes the entire time we're talking, i will NOT leave his gaze unless he gives me nothing after doing this several

Subconsciously: I lean in whenever i can't hear what he's saying clearly, like if he says something i'm pretty sure i heard correctly but there's room for doubt i'll just lean in (sometimes while touching his chest to support me if i'm feeling confident) and i'll listen, vs when its with someone i don't like i'll just ask that person to say it louder rather then physically being comfortable enough to get close to him, I don't know if other girls do this tbh
29
5