1 mo

What's your funniest or most recent bantering laughter full conversation with your lover OR FRIEND/s?

meetkitty123
Whats your funniest or most recent bantering laughter full conversation with your lover OR FRIEND/s?
Each morning after breakfast and while sipping coffee my man and I share something we read or seen online. Todays conversation was me sharing about a post I answered on GAG about men shaving their balls. my mans expression was priceless; a mix of shock and concern He asked "Is that a thing now a'days?" I laughed & said for some. Worried I might be giving him a complexI said fear not "I like your balls. Sometimes bare balls reminds me of youth 😇I think Awe how cute Ity bity little adorable babe balls" 🤣🤣🤣 I add "I too am shocked at the Idea of so many shaved balls. I just keep invisualizing nips and cuts." So I admit to hitting pornhub & watchin 3 vids of guys shaving. I had my man cracking up as I acted out my fear filled reaction to watching this. I'm grimacing covering my eyes wimperin peakin out of two fingers saying omg no dont do that oh this is just so wrong do they not realized thats a blade near the goods? Sayin I felt faint expecting blood shed & band-aid covered balls at any minute I reached over tapped his knee saying no shaving for you as I slid my hand up his inner thigh under his shorts sliding under his undies I said besides if everything is bare how would I know I reached my goal I purposely caress his ball hairs adding "hair tells me im exactly where I want to be"He said "in that case we're have to keep it I can't have you getting lost!"We laughed We were interrupt by my youngest calling from down the hall it was time for recess. I stood up placing my hands on his shoulders just as our boy ran past us. I said "time to play outside. I'll be back when i return I'll trim your balls" he laughed Almost choking on his coffee. I put him in a lovin head lock face buried in my breast as I kiss every inch of his bare bald head. He laughs PsNo balls were hurt in the making of this post🤣🤣🤣 DISCLAIMERThis post is not about balls. Its About sharing your funniest joking moments or the most resent bantering moment
1 mo
I want to apologize in advance for the appearance of this post it was not how I attempted to post it gag like usual with a stupid glitches F it up

It wasn't even supposed to post
I spent 3 hours trying to get it to work correctly and gag screwed up not the website and not the app would work properly
I hope you can at least attempt to read it again I apologize for the appearance of this post this is one of my most sloppiest works and it was never in my intent to post it
Looking like this
1 mo
Share
10
1