27 d

Does he notice when our bodies touch or is oblivious to it? Could it be he wants more, as I do, but is afraid as I am?

Anonymous
I really like this friend of mine. We flirt a lot but never made a move, because of the situation that would be awkward if the relationship ends on bad terms. Also, he knows me being shy and he taught me to relax and to start flirting with him. He knows I don't do this with anybody else. I admit that I do what I do as a test, to see if he's going to say something or how much he's going to allow me.
What I wonder is does he notice when I come too close to him. I always nudge him when he tease me. I put my hand on his shoulder when I want to assure him of something. I lean my upper body on his back when joking and bantering. When ever I do this I feel him being relaxed. I can also feel him not backing off or just tolerate me being close, but accept my advances. As I stand behind him in the situation we mostly see each other (at the same time he is sitting) he often twists his body to be able to look at me. If I look to the ground when he tease me (sexual things), he bends and tilts his head to be able to look me in the eyes and smile. There is the times when I have to kneel. I lean on the bench he is sitting on. Few times already I pressed my forearm on his thigh wanting to see if he'll move away but he didn't.
He tried few times before to touch me but I flinched every time (it's involuntary reaction). Now he started again. At first just nudged me with his shoulder or brush against my arm when telling me something. Last time he brushed like that on my knee and touched my forearm a little more on purpose then just a brush.
2
0