29 d

Was he less careful this time or he sat like that on purpose?

Anonymous
We're close friends. Our communication is full of joking, bantering and teasing. Constantly on the verge of flirting (but nothing serious). He is very aware of nonverbal communication between people and I know him to be careful not to send the wrong message himself. Last year he was sitting close to me but he didn't turn to face me. As he said, people might think there is something going on between us if we would sit so close and face each other.
This year at the same event he was approaching me and one guy teased him about it. He stood next to me and started to chat. He asked me to bring him some more cakes he liked. As I got up from the bench he positioned himself so that I had to brush against him to pass. When I got back he straddle the bench and told me to sit and talk with him. I did the same and we sat like that approx. 1,5 ft away from each other. Why didn't he mind us sitting like that this year, but he warned me last year about it?
0
2