19 d

Why some insist on being friendly even when you are indifferent and dismissive with them?

Figure that one out.
I leave her on read, or answer sarcastically to her sunshine and rainbows stuff, and she just laughs it off or calls me "Tacchia" (a Scrooge-like popular character) or "Zio Paperone" (Uncle Scrooge).
Meh.
19 d
To be honest she's a good collaborator, that's why I'm not too keen on blowing her off... she helped me with the Christmas donations and helps me with the writing of some articles for our association's publications.
I need her to make the research and drafts I don't have the time to do.
16 d
Yesterday I've given her some sweets because today is the Epifania, and usually children and sometimes women receive sweets from the Befana (a good hag/witch figure).
I've joked that she can't be a proper Befana without sweets and that's why I was giving them to her. She just laughed it off, said that joke's on me because she gets to eat all the sweets and even hugged me.
9
6