9 d

DO you think this could get a female's attention if a male is crushing on her?

tjbyrd39
. I've been on a mission to study everything possible about the female body. To unlock the mysteries of her ecstasy and her pleasure. I've read and read just in case I may be lucky enough to be considered Worthy of your presence. Because my entire being aches to intertwine with your entire being. I'm at your service to use as needed. I will do everything in my power and move heaven and Earth to fulfill any fantasy or desire you request of my humble self. I truly am here for only your wants and desires. I ask nothing in return.
DO you think this could get a females attention if a male is crushing on her?
9 d
Oh I hate this fucking site. Wrote that motherfuker out and it said it was too long. Site you can kiss my ✏️?
9 d
All right we'll do another one a real one. I'm sorry if anybody believed that was like good advice or anyting. I don't even believe in monogamy or any kind of serious anything. Oooops. I should have put a disclaimer on there: THIS IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT ONLY WROTE BY A DUMBASS NOT MEANT FOR DIRECTION. DANGER DANGER DANGER.
3
2