Why girls wink wink wink a male 3 times what that means or what she is after with that kind of behavior?

Anonymous
first of all im older than her she is 18 I'm 27 she knows I'm fully interested on her but she don't want to show her open feelings to me or she is just trying to be more serious than me? before all this we just kiss one time and she say was because the heat of the moment them she start acting like very rejecting to me. Days later I salute with distance cuz she act like together have something to hide? them she start winking at me and this is not the first time others girl wink at me at the college that college girl was really interested on me always was near she was sweet to me but her signals were not the correct in that moment she could kiss me and I will put attention to her feelings but she don't act but I'm very sad now I don't give her the attention on her because I was very younger and my focus where on others things that I don't notice that energy of her and still don't understand that's winks
2
0