What would you want someone to say to you if they’re approaching you with intentions of asking you out?

DizzyDesii
An anon has inspired me to make this question. I do not like to be asked out immediately. I’d freak out and get nervous and possibly ignore the guy and walk off. But i’m gonna post some scenarios and what would make me comfortable enough to hear him out.

If im looking at a video game at the store, maybe pretend you know it. “Be like omg you thinking about getting that game too? Maybe we can play together some time if you wanna keep in touch.” Or if we’re at the gas station and im pumping while wearing your fave college team shirt, be like “Hey thats my team too! Do you go to their games much? If so maybe we can meet up and attend their next game together?” Or if im at the store and can’t reach the top shelf, please come get the item down for me. Then say “Hey, you wanna exchange numbers in case you need me to reach the top shelf for you again?” If i’m at the record store, be like “Yo thats my jam. I could listen to it all day. It’d be cool if we could listen to it together?” If I’m at the casino, be like “I bet you $20, I’ll win at least $20 if i profit off this next hit.” And i guarantee I’ll watch and follow. If I’m at the movies, come sit next to me. I’ll most likely talk to you if you’re into that during a movie 🤣

I don't know, i just wanna help some people out. This doesn't work for everyone but it works for me. And i say some of these things as well when i do the approaching. Oh but do not approach when someones with their friend. You’re setting yourself up for embarassment lmao. But for the love of the Lord, if he asks me to keep in touch by gamertag, email, social media, or any of that, I’d get turned off so fast. I know people are afraid to give numbers these days but damn sumns gotta give. I hate this modern way of “keeping in touch” shit. Its only $7 to change a phone number if the person turns out to be psycho.
#FeelFreeToList #ToApproachOrBeApproached
9 mo
Do not be like the smooth talkers who walk up with their crew and go “Aye girl, lemme get them digits!” Then when you say “Nah im good”, his friend is like “Well can i have em if he can't?” And the other friend is like “well lemme get at you since it ain't workin for them.” Lmao this shit kills me 🤣 Story of my HS and College life
thumbs.gfycat.com/...lRichBear-size_restricted.gif
41
14